A friend requested participation in answering the following questions, as a way for us all to get to know one another a bit better. I enjoyed reading her answers, and enjoyed answering the questions with my own answers. It’s amazing how a simple set of questions can show so much about a person. Also, how much alike two people can be, simply based on how they answer a question.
I feel as though I am much closer with this friend now, not just due to our having similar answers to some questions, but because we had so much in common in terms of the style in which we answered various questions. I really enjoyed this mini friend experiment, and so thought I would share my part of it.
Side note: I was really quite hungry and cold as I answered these questions, so the food ones were definitely swayed by that factor. ;P
1. Are you named after a family member? No
2. When is the last time you cried? Yesterday from the cold; last week from actual crying (I can’t believe it’s been so long!)
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, but only because it is characteristic of me and my character, not because it is nice (because it isn’t usually)
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I don’t actually have favorites, so far as I know, but I enjoy doing a variety of lunch meats together, with some good cheese in between them
5. Do you have kids? No goat babies, and no human ones either
6. Do you use sarcasm? Sometimes, but almost exclusively in happy jokes/contexts
7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yup
8. Would you bungi jump? Absolutely – I plan to do it off a bridge over water one day, but I’ve done it over land already… twice
9. What is your favorite kind of Cereal? Again, no answer… I really loved Cracklin’ Oat Bran, Wheatabix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Chex, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, and Grape-Nuts growing up
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if necessary (so almost never)
11. Do you think you’re strong? Physically: -ish Mentally: totally
12. What is your favorite ice? The ice at the end of a good drink, when I can slide it into my mouth, and suck for a few seconds before crunching away at it for a while with ease,with the slightest hint of the delicious drink still present
13. What is the first thing you notice about people? Posture and confidence
14. Football or Baseball? Meh – about equal
15. What is the LEAST favorite thing you like about yourself? (Does this mean something that I like, but that is at the bottom of the list of things I like? I’ll answer it that way, I guess…) My knees – I like the way they look versus the other loads of options out there
16. What color pants are you wearing? Wearing fleece-lined black leggings right now – if I were in pants, they would be green, dark mustard, maroon, blue, or black… but they’re all too tight to wear these fleece leggings underneath, and it’s too cold not to wear these right now ;P
17. What are you listening to now? The few people milling about the teachers’ room as they finish test-grading, along with the most random mix of music from my iPod (which I haven’t updated in a couple years so far as the music is concerned)
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The new one called something like “Poppy Field”, which would be a melty mixture of that red-yellow-green coloring of the fields
19. Favorite smell? …. essential oils and flowers… and beeswax, and golden milk, and chai… yeah
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom…?
Oh! Just checked! Avery, via Facebook Messenger (yes, it was on my phone that I spoke to her), to help her with her college essays!
21. Favorite sport to watch? I like watching soccer on TV with my family, because it is a fabulous affair… but it isn’t for the soccer specifically that I like it… I think I prefer playing to watching most sports… or else coaching
22. Hair color? Dirty blonde, naturally so, and in a pattern people regularly try to replicate for others, but never manage to reproduce (score one for Nature! Hehe)
23. Eye color? Beautiful Blue that surprises you
24. Favorite food to eat? Again… haha… I like dipping small crescent rolls into hot chocolate in the mornings; sweet potato or pumpkin pie casseroles (make them myself) in the cool Fall weather; gelato on most any day, especially cold days; fresh homemade pizza; caprese salad; healthy smoothies (is that considered eating, though?); most things Indian, Kitchari especially; ravioli; a rainbow salad
25. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings, duh – I watch movies to make life better, not worse ;P Haha
26. Last movie you watched? You’ve Got Mail (?)…
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Black with a blue-white-yellow-dark-red-forest-green-peach-dark-gray-light-gray scarf-like collar – it had to match the leggings!